Medisafe 8E-Zyme is a unique high performing product that contains 8 Enzymes within a low foaming formulation. This cleaning chemistry detergent provides excellent cleaning in manual, ultrasonic and automated washer-disinfectors.
(Dose 2.5 ml-3.5 ml/litre)
1C39T4WR – 2×5 L
1C39T6WR – 10 L
The New SISA ‘S’ offers automatic cleaning for up to 12 cannulated instruments, within a 15 minute uninterrupted cycle. The added trolley gives you option to move the irrigator where needed and stores the detergent. The SISA ‘S’ will fill, dose, flush and empty at the touch of a button, making this system versatile and easy to use.
- Sonic Irrigation™
- New Touch Screen & Animated Technology
- Enhanced sonic generator
- New user friendly control system
- USB port connectivity (Medicate)
- 39L tank total capacity
- Process up to 12 cannulated instruments
- New drop and lock basket docking system
- Process Interlocked lid
- CPE® (Cannulated Pulse Enhancement)
- Load performance optimisation
- Automatic fill on detergent process
- Water re-utilisation program
- Traceability system compatibility
- WRAS compliant
- UL & CE Compliant
Medisafe WEEE Compliance
Medisafe UK Ltd realises the importance of Health, Safety & Environment to the wellbeing of our Customers, employees, our community, the environment, and ultimately our shareholders. Medisafe UK Ltd is committed to help protect the environment and communities in which we operate. Medisafe therefore complies with the Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 and is formally registered with a legally approved Compliance Scheme as a producer under the Producer Number WEE/MM7279AA.
Medisafe UK Ltd is registered with the “B2B Compliance” Scheme. B2B Compliance on behalf of Medisafe, takes on the legal responsibilities of the reporting, collection and treatment of, all WEEE that Medisafe UK Ltd is obligated for – and ensures that the appropriate recycling targets are met.
For independent confirmation of Medisafe UK Ltd status can call B2B Compliance on 0845 680 9829 or visit www.b2bcompliance.org.uk
Medisafe UK Ltd Take Back Scheme
To fulfil our B2B WEEE take-back obligations, B2B Compliance will undertake the appropriate collection and disposal of obligated products of Medisafe UK Ltd.
If you have a Medisafe Product which has reached its end of life, please contact B2B Compliance collections team on 0845 680 9829 or email@example.com to arrange collection and treatment.
PCD for Sonic Irrigator MP
Test your machine’s Medium Pressure (MP) lumen cleaning performance
- Monitors the cleaning efficacy of low/ medium pressure sonic irrigators
- Simulates lumen instruments
- Conforms to ISO 15883
- Easy to use – Easy to read
V3502107 – 1 PCD for SI MP
Distal Duck Tip Soaker ~ Maxi
Keeping large instruments moist & protected after use
- Retains moisture around distal tips for easy cleaning – enzyme concentrate soaks distal tip and works at room temperature
- For use with robotic staplers and large instruments
- Easy to use – just add 50ml of water to the enzyme concentrate
- pH Neutral – non-corrosive
- Suitable for all instruments
- Safe, quick and convenient to use, no more pre-soaking in CSSD
- Perfect as tip protector while in transit
As recommended by leading surgical instrument manufacturers, keeping instruments moist immediately after use is a critical first step to effective “point of use preparation”, safe transport and subsequent decontamination.
M20424 Distal Tip Soaker ~ Maxi – 24 vials per box