Distal Duck Tip Soaker ~ mini
Keeping intricate instruments moist after use
- Retains moisture around distal tips for easy cleaning – enzyme concentrate soaks distal tip
- Recommended by leading manufacturer’s IFU’s for keeping instruments moist between point of use (OR) and reprocessing (CSSD).
- Safe – instrument distal tip protector
- Suitable for all instruments and small intricate tips* including ophthalmic and neuro
- 4 Active enzymes – works at room temperature
- Available in neutral solution
- pH Neutral – non-corrosive
- Safe, quick and convenient use
- No more pre-soaking in CSSD
*Check with instrument manufacturer’s IFU’s
As recommended by leading surgical instrument manufacturers, keeping instruments moist immediately after use is a critical first step to effective ‘point of use preparation’, safe transport and subsequent decontamination.
M20411 – Enzyme – 250 Vials per box
M20423 – Neutral – 250 Vials per box